|This report allows you to see a summary of your web traffic with some general totals and averages. On the top of the report, it shows the statistics for the number of page views, new visitors, returning visitors and total visitors for:
- Current Day
- Previous Day
- Last Seven Days
- Current Month's Daily Averages
- Current Month's Totals
- Previous Month's Totals
On the bottom of the report, there important statistics about your site's history, including:
- First Page View: This is the time and date of the first visit to your site that WebSTAT recorded.
- Last Page View: This is the time and date of the last visit to your site that WebSTAT recorded.
- Total Page Views to Date: This is the total number of pages that have been viewed since your account first started logging traffic.
- Total Visitors to Date: This is the total of all the visitors since your account first started logging traffic.
- Date of Highest Page Views: This shows when your site received its highest number of page views in one day and how many it received. This can be a useful statistic for helping you to set goals for increasing your website traffic.
Rating: (13313 Votes)
Was this answer helpful?: Yes No